Samurai 2K01A Flat Clear PU (MATTE) Spray Paint
The product has the effect of protecting the surface of the object thoroughly and creating a matte / rough protective coating for the painted surface.
How to activate – Samurai 2K01A Flat Clear PU (MATTE)
- The final step after complete the step of primer, under coat and color coat, using Samurai 2K01A Flat Clear PU as the final coat will let your painted surface achieve a Flat/ rough protective coating for the surface. Also common call as MATTE FINISH.
- To achieve the best finish result, required 2-3 layer of Samurai 2K01A Flat Clear PU, each layer interval must be within 5-8 minute.
- After finish spray paint the 2k01, allow 3-7 day curing time let the Samurai 2K01A Flat Clear PU cure and dry, before installing it to your motorcycle.
- Activation of Samurai 2K01A Flat Clear PU is important, as non- proper activation may end with non dry paint, video below are activation video for your reference.
- Use time : 4 hours after activate
Touch dry: 2 hours
Fully cure: 7 Days.
Interval each coat: 5-8 minutes (must not spray any more if longer then 10 minute)
There are no reviews yet.