H391** Scopy Brown spray paint process
Step 1: Prepreparation
Sanding with sandpaper P200-P400 Wetly (Sanding remove old clear coat, best if remove all the old paint), then clean the surface and sundry.
Step 2: Primer
- 2K04 Surfacer : Spray 2-3 thin layers, each layer interval 5-8 minutes. Air-dry for 2 hour before next step.
- UCH210 Surfacer : spray 2-3 thin layers, each layer interval is 3-5 minutes. Air-dry for 30 minutes before next step.
Step 3: Primer Smoothness
If 2K04 Surfacer is used, after the primer dried, use P400 –P1000 sandpaper to sand smooth wetly, and then clean the surface and sundry.
(tips: while sanding the sound of sanding got lower when it is become finer)
Step 4: Color coat
Spray 2-3 thin layers of H391** Scopy Brown, 3-5 minutes apart (or longer depending on weather conditions)
Step 5: Final Glossy Coat
- K1K Clear : Spray 3-4 thin layers, each layer is 3-5 minutes interval (the last layer is sprayed slowly and evenly to make the paint flatten and glossy), do not drying or spray painting directly under the sun.
- 2K01 Clear : Spray 3-4 thin layers, each layer is 5-8 minutes interval (each layer interval must not longer than 10 minute) (the last layer is sprayed slowly and evenly to make the paint layer flatten and glossy), do not drying or spray painting directly under the sun.
- Surface drying: 15 minutes(after each last coat of each color, wait for at least 15 minutes to dry before applying the next color) or longer depending on weather conditions
- Do not spray paint during raining day or night time.
- Do not spray paint directly under the sun.
- Best to install fairing after 3-7 day curing time
- Polish or wax must be 1 – 2 week after finish spray painted.