SAMURAI 2KHLG Hologram effect clear coating process
- Step 1: Sanding clean with P200-400 sandpaper (No need to sand all the old paint, just sand it fine)
- Step 2: Apply 2-3 thin coats of 2K04 or UCH210 (Each layer is 5-8 minutes interval ) then let dry (2K04 wait for at least 2 hour; UCH210 wait 25-30 minutes)
- Step 3: (If using 2K04 primer) After the primer is dry, sand it gently again with P400-1000 sandpaper and let it dry.
- Step 4: Paint 2-3 thin layers of 109A base (3-5 minute minutes interval) then let dry
- Step 5: Paint 4 thin layers of 2KHLG (each layer is 5-8 minutes interval ) then let dry
- To achieve the mirror-like or glass finish result, required 3-4 layer of 2kHLG Hologram Effect Clear, each layer interval must be within 5-8 minute.
- After finish spray paint the 2KHLG, allow 3-7 day curing time let the 2kHLG Hologram Effect Clear cure and dry, before installing it to your motorcycle.
- Activation of 2kHLG Hologram Effect Clear is important, as non- proper activation may end with non dry paint, video below are activation video for your reference.
- Use time : 4 hours after activate
Touch dry: 2 hours
Fully cure: 7 Days.
Interval each coat: 5-8 minutes (must not spray any more if longer then 10 minute)
There are no reviews yet.