2K In A CAN
Aerosol paint in the market basically are 1-Component aerosol paint, the different between 1-component (1K) and 2-component(2K) is 1K dry by solvent evaporation and 2K dry by chemical reaction, 1K poor gloss and 2K high gloss, very good abrasion resistance, 1K poor weather resistance and 2K good weather resistance, 1K rust easily and 2K anti-rust.
The traditional single component aerosol system is unable to mix hardener and resin in a pressurized can. When the two chemicals are mixed together, the chemical reaction will cause it to solidify over a short period of time and can no longer be used, hence the limited performance. In addition the traditional way of using spray gun system or air compressor to mix 2 packs, 2 parts or 2 components of chemicals is tedious and difficult.
However, SAMURAI® Development team had spent over 5 years in the development and research , and have successfully invented to total spray paint! Just a simple step with 2K SAMURAI® you can enjoy the top quality spray results, just like using a spray gun in a workshop.
THE UNIQUENESS OF 2K 2-COMPONENT SAMURAI®
- Practice 2 in 1 concept (mix hardener and resin) in an aerosol can.
- Patented in Utility Innovation & Industrial Design in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia.
- Formula ratio of hardener to resin is 1:2 (compared to formula ratio of 1:4 in the market).
- Guarantee highest product quality results, just like with a spray gun in a workshop.
- Sprayed items can be dried in temperatures between -7°C to 40°C.
- V.O.C (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant with international convention.
- Easy to use, no extra tools or equipment needed.
- Weather resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance against scratches
- Good hardness and adhesion